Friday, July 23, 2010

New Horizon


Guys, its time to let go of those old relationships! Just about everyone has dated more than one gal, and just about everyone has had a bad relationship, bad break-up, and a lot of bad memories. I have dated a handful of women, and I can tell you...you better let the old stuff go or it's going to make the next relationship hell.

There is so much you can take from the old relationship but the things that really hurt you, learn from it and move on. Sometimes you make bad choices, learn from those choices! I can tell you that I have learned the most about myself during a bad relationship, then when everything is going great. The thing I really like to do after a break-up is think of all the good times I had and remember the things I really liked about the gal. Then remember the things I did not like, and take all of these things and put them on my "list" ;)

Old Relationships are great lessons and are worth learning, and wounds do heal. Remember that new relationships are brand new. Do not start a relationship with all the old memories in mind. If you start with the old, you are not ready to start. Each relationship needs a new start, and a new mind set. Enjoy them and enjoy all the relationships you have in your life. They all will teach you something that will change your life.

Photo courtesy by S@ilor

No comments:

Post a Comment